- Oversees engineering and design as well as direction of entire organization
- Passionate about creating machines that empower people
- Oversees business operations: human resources, sales, inventory management and customer service
- Enjoys taking her toddler to the park and relaxing in Montana's many natural hot springs
Principal Software Engineer
- Develops all things software for Pocket NC, including the new V2 web interface.
- Loves to apply his knowledge of coding and 3D graphics to making real things.
- Oversees machining of many parts used in the Pocket NC
- Hobbies include fly fishing, mountain biking and more machining
- Oversees assembly of machines
- Quality Control & Design
- Loves to tinker with computers, machines and electromechanical components
- Works with machine testing/calibration as well as user support
- Avid fisherman and backpacker
Business Operations/Customer Service
- Oversees customer service, sales, business development, and shipping/receiving.
- Likes to run, hike, backpack, and attempt to garden.
Electrical Engineering Technician
- Oversees electronics production and assembly.
- Enjoys Bible study, hiking, and photography.
SUMMER HIGH SCHOOL INTERN
- Assists with various tasks around the shop.
HIGH SCHOOL INTERN
- Builds sub-assemblies for production.
- Enjoys Robotics and making mechanical mechanisms.