As we are still at the beginning of having our machines out in the field, we are doing our best to listen to our user's constructive feedback to continually improve our training resources for our machine. This means that we are making continual updates to our information and tutorials and it can be hard to keep up with all those changes so we created this page as a landing spot to check in and see what we've been up to. For each change we make to our material, we will record the date, a short description of the change, and a link to the material here. Thanks for your involvement in the Pocket NC community!
August 25, 2016
- Added new spindle instructions more troubleshooting tips to the Tool Length Offset Tutorial.
- Added a new tutorial on how to use the Stand Alone HDMI kit.
JULY 22, 2016
- Added positive and negative travel limits to the home position tutorial.
June 7, 2016
March 11, 2016
- Updated the Windows Setup page to include note on potential issue with Xming software.
February 3, 2016
- Updated the sending files tutorial to a more simple method.
January 18, 2016
- Added a page detailing how to fix your rail covers if they come unglued. This should only be an issue for the first batch Kickstarter machines.
January 8, 2016
- Corrected BeagleBone driver links and added work around document for OSX 10.11.1 and 10.11.2 USB connectivity issues on the Mac Software Setup Tutorial.
- Corrected the home position of the Y axis to measure from the center of rotation, not the table on the Home Position Diagram.
January 4, 2016
- Edited machine CAD files to correct offset issue on post processor information page.
december 30, 2015
- Added machine CAD files and tool library for Fusion 360 to the post processor information page.
December 18, 2015
- Added post processor information page to help those looking build post processors for packages other than Fusion 360. This will also where those post processors will be available to download after they have been created.